From: Tim Meddick on
The OP could do worse than to download and install the ImageResizerPowertoy
from Microsoft.

This utility, when installed, gives you a new "Resize Picture" item on the
right-click menu for all image-files.

Download the ImageResizerPowertoy for XP by clicking on the link below :
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)

From: Peter on
In article <huh7bo$t5a$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>, keith_nuttle(a)sbcglobal.net
says...
> I assume this is a function of the operating system Window XP SP3. HP
> Media edition.
>
> When you "Send To" a picture to the default email recipient, you are
> offered an option of reducing the size of image.
>

> Is there a way to change the image size of the reduced image?
>
> IE. When I right click on an image of 2.5 mg, and hit the "Send To" a
> popup screen comes up and asked if I want to send the original size or
> reduce it for email. When I accept Reduce it reduces the size to 640 X
> 480. I would like to send 2048 X 1536 images.

Then it's going to stay 2.5Mb in size. That's why it's such a big
filesize in the first place.

The only option would be to find a picture format that retains the image
size, but has a reduced filesize. As we currently don't know the picture
format, we don't know if it's possible.

--
Pete Ives