From: Keith Nuttle on
I assume this is a function of the operating system Window XP SP3. HP
Media edition.

When you "Send To" a picture to the default email recipient, you are
offered an option of reducing the size of image.

Is there a way to change the image size of the reduced image?

IE. When I right click on an image of 2.5 mg, and hit the "Send To" a
popup screen comes up and asked if I want to send the original size or
reduce it for email. When I accept Reduce it reduces the size to 640 X
480. I would like to send 2048 X 1536 images.
From: Tim Meddick on
Have you tried clicking on the "Show more options" link on the box that
"pops-up" when you use; "Send to mail recipient" ??

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)

From: Keith Nuttle on
On 6/6/2010 6:41 PM, Tim Meddick wrote:
> Have you tried clicking on the "Show more options" link on the box that
> "pops-up" when you use; "Send to mail recipient" ??
>
> ==
>
> Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)
>

> "Keith Nuttle" <keith_nuttle(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> I assume this is a function of the operating system Window XP SP3. HP
>> Media edition.
>>
>> When you "Send To" a picture to the default email recipient, you are
>> offered an option of reducing the size of image.
>>

>> Is there a way to change the image size of the reduced image?
>>
>> IE. When I right click on an image of 2.5 mg, and hit the "Send To" a
>> popup screen comes up and asked if I want to send the original size or
>> reduce it for email. When I accept Reduce it reduces the size to 640 X
>> 480. I would like to send 2048 X 1536 images.

I do not have a "show more option" option in that pop up menu. Am
running Windows XP SP3 HP media edition.
From: Keith Nuttle on
On 6/6/2010 9:43 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
> On 6/6/2010 6:41 PM, Tim Meddick wrote:
>> Have you tried clicking on the "Show more options" link on the box that
>> "pops-up" when you use; "Send to mail recipient" ??
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)
>>

>> "Keith Nuttle" <keith_nuttle(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>> I assume this is a function of the operating system Window XP SP3. HP
>>> Media edition.
>>>
>>> When you "Send To" a picture to the default email recipient, you are
>>> offered an option of reducing the size of image.
>>>

>>> Is there a way to change the image size of the reduced image?
>>>
>>> IE. When I right click on an image of 2.5 mg, and hit the "Send To" a
>>> popup screen comes up and asked if I want to send the original size or
>>> reduce it for email. When I accept Reduce it reduces the size to 640 X
>>> 480. I would like to send 2048 X 1536 images.
>>

> I do not have a "show more option" option in that pop up menu. Am
> running Windows XP SP3 HP media edition

Sorry I did not go far enough.

That option appears in the "email recipient" menu not the one with the
"Send To" option.
From: Jean Rosenfeld on
When you right click on a picture file, send to, mail recipient, the 'send
mail' window opens. It has a link (not a button) bottom left 'show more
options'. Click on that and you see additional options: small (640x480),
medium (800x600) and large (1024x768). If none of those suit use 'keep
original sizes'. If that is too large and you have to send 2048x1536 as you
stated, then you would need to use a photo editor to resize the image to
that size first.