From: Autymn D. C. on
On Jul 17, 10:23 am, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 July, 17:54, "Robert L. Oldershaw" <rlolders...(a)amherst.edu>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 17, 1:54 am, Mr. X at sci.physics.foundations wrote:
>
> > > Anyways, I like the idea that gravity is emergent from this concept.
> > > For me, I see matter as being less [pressurized?] than the quantum vacuum and it is
> > > simply the result of matter presenting less pressure compared to the
> > > pressure of the quantum vacuum so that matter bodies simply have less
> > > pressure between them and naturally are attracted to each other.

> > On the surface of the Moon, a bowling ball and a feather fall at the
> > same rate.
>
> > Could your "push theory" of gravitation explain the above-mentioned
> > experimental result?
>
> > Can your "push theory" make a Definitive Prediction whereby we may
> > test it?
>
> > Regarding the concept of "emergent gravitaton" in general, is the
> > community of theoretical physicists suffering from some form of
> > collective hysteria?
>
> > RLOwww.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw
>
> The apparent speed equality is due to the large size of the moon
large := broad; broad -> great
> compared to the falling objects. So does the moon fall at earth g or
> at moon g?
>
> The push theory is mappable to a pull theory, and in that sense is an
> equivelent mathematical process, but the equations may or may not be
equivalent
may so or not
> more ameanable to solution. An infinity push or pull solution is also
amenabil
From: Autymn D. C. on
On Jul 18, 11:45 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Dark matter is aether (with mass).

Matter /has/ æther (field).

> Until proven otherwise, dark matter does not consist of particles
> which can be separately tracked through time.
>
> There is zero evidence dark matter is "composed of atoms that are far
> different from those that make up the universe’s normal matter, such
> as stars and galaxies."
>
> Dark matter is, or behaves as, a frictionless superfluid one-
> something.

Clear (dark) matter interacts and drifts along paths whose stalls are
not carrier-laws but undergo [quasi]degenerate gravity-laws.
From: funkenstein on
On Jul 18, 3:35 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 18, 8:19 am,funkenstein<luke.s...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 17, 6:54 pm, "Robert L. Oldershaw" <rlolders...(a)amherst.edu>
> > wrote:

> > Clearly, because the gravitational potential or metric tensor exists
> > in the quantum vacuum, it must be a property of that quantum vacuum in
> > some way.  However, in an atomic model of the vacuum the bulk pressure
> > is usually equated with electric potential, and bulk motion with
> > magnetic vector potential, to reproduced Maxwell's equations from the
> > fluid laws.  So, something as simple as "pressure" (in conventional
> > sense) to describe gravity is probably not going to work.  Giving the
> > constituent atoms additional degrees of freedom such as spin allows
> > other kinds of pressure, and there are also off-diagonal components to
> > work with.
>
> > Cheers-
>
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

Hey MPC,
You are spamming the newsgroup with this drivel. Why?
I expect you will soon start posting with a random 5 letter
name. :)

> As simple as 'pressure' (in the conventional sense).

Why don't you give us a definition of pressure in terms of the
velocity distribution function of a gas.

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 21, 9:02 am, funkenstein <luke.s...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 18, 3:35 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 18, 8:19 am,funkenstein<luke.s...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Clearly, because the gravitational potential or metric tensor exists
> > > in the quantum vacuum, it must be a property of that quantum vacuum in
> > > some way.  However, in an atomic model of the vacuum the bulk pressure
> > > is usually equated with electric potential, and bulk motion with
> > > magnetic vector potential, to reproduced Maxwell's equations from the
> > > fluid laws.  So, something as simple as "pressure" (in conventional
> > > sense) to describe gravity is probably not going to work.  Giving the
> > > constituent atoms additional degrees of freedom such as spin allows
> > > other kinds of pressure, and there are also off-diagonal components to
> > > work with.
>
> > > Cheers-
>
> > Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> > Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> > Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> > Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
>
> Hey MPC,
>  You are spamming the newsgroup with this drivel.  Why?
>  I expect you will soon start posting with a random 5 letter
> name.   :)
>

> > As simple as 'pressure' (in the conventional sense).
>
>   Why don't you give us a definition of pressure in terms of the
> velocity distribution function of a gas.

Why don't you answer the following questions:

When does the ripple stop?
Where does the dark matter end and space becomes a void?
Does the ripple reach the Earth? If not then why not? If it does then
doesn't that mean dark matter exists between the Earth and the galaxy
cluster collision.

Evidence of Dark Matter Displacement:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Dark matter exists between the Earth and the galaxy cluster collision.
The ripple will reach the Earth.
The ripple propagates through the dark matter which exists between the
Earth and the galaxy cluster collision.

The ripple is a gravity wave.
The ripple is displaced dark matter.
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 20, 12:55 pm, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Jul 18, 11:45 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dark matter is aether (with mass).
>
> Matter /has/ æther (field).

Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
Aether and matter have mass.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Aether is not at rest when displaced.
Aether displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by aether towards matter is gravity.

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
Dark matter and matter have mass.
Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by dark matter towards matter is gravity.

Dark matter = Aether. Aether has mass.

> > Until proven otherwise, dark matter does not consist of particles
> > which can be separately tracked through time.
>
> > There is zero evidence dark matter is "composed of atoms that are far
> > different from those that make up the universe’s normal matter, such
> > as stars and galaxies."
>
> > Dark matter is, or behaves as, a frictionless superfluid one-
> > something.
>
> Clear (dark) matter interacts and drifts along paths whose stalls are
> not carrier-laws but undergo [quasi]degenerate gravity-laws.

It does not 'drift along'. Dark matter is displaced by matter. The
analogy is a bowling ball rolling down a ramp in a tank of water. The
water interacts with the bowling ball but does not drift with the
bowling ball. The bowling ball displaces the water. Matter displaced
Dark matter.