From: Robert L. Oldershaw on
On Jul 17, 1:54 am, Mr. X at sci.physics.foundations wrote:

> Anyways, I like the idea that gravity is emergent from this concept.
> For me, I see matter as being less [pressurized?] than the quantum vacuum and it is
> simply the result of matter presenting less pressure compared to the
> pressure of the quantum vacuum so that matter bodies simply have less
> pressure between them and naturally are attracted to each other.

On the surface of the Moon, a bowling ball and a feather fall at the
same rate.

Could your "push theory" of gravitation explain the above-mentioned
experimental result?

Can your "push theory" make a Definitive Prediction whereby we may
test it?

Regarding the concept of "emergent gravitaton" in general, is the
community of theoretical physicists suffering from some form of
collective hysteria?

RLO
www.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw
From: Jacko on
On 17 July, 17:54, "Robert L. Oldershaw" <rlolders...(a)amherst.edu>
wrote:
> On Jul 17, 1:54 am, Mr. X at sci.physics.foundations wrote:
>

> > Anyways, I like the idea that gravity is emergent from this concept.
> > For me, I see matter as being less [pressurized?] than the quantum vacuum and it is
> > simply the result of matter presenting less pressure compared to the
> > pressure of the quantum vacuum so that matter bodies simply have less
> > pressure between them and naturally are attracted to each other.

> On the surface of the Moon, a bowling ball and a feather fall at the
> same rate.
>
> Could your "push theory" of gravitation explain the above-mentioned
> experimental result?
>
> Can your "push theory" make a Definitive Prediction whereby we may
> test it?
>
> Regarding the concept of "emergent gravitaton" in general, is the
> community of theoretical physicists suffering from some form of
> collective hysteria?
>
> RLOwww.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw

The apparent speed equality is due to the large size of the moon
compared to the falling objects. So does the moon fall at earth g or
at moon g?

The push theory is mappable to a pull theory, and in that sense is an
equivelent mathematical process, but the equations may or may not be
more ameanable to solution. An infinity push or pull solution is also
possible. It just requires 4 poles per massive particle. d^2(ln r)/
dr^2 = 1/r^2 ... +--+ or -++- arrangement.
From: Jacko on
On 17 July, 18:23, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 July, 17:54, "Robert L. Oldershaw" <rlolders...(a)amherst.edu>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 17, 1:54 am, Mr. X at sci.physics.foundations wrote:
>
> > > Anyways, I like the idea that gravity is emergent from this concept.
> > > For me, I see matter as being less [pressurized?] than the quantum vacuum and it is
> > > simply the result of matter presenting less pressure compared to the
> > > pressure of the quantum vacuum so that matter bodies simply have less
> > > pressure between them and naturally are attracted to each other.

> > On the surface of the Moon, a bowling ball and a feather fall at the
> > same rate.
>
> > Could your "push theory" of gravitation explain the above-mentioned
> > experimental result?
>
> > Can your "push theory" make a Definitive Prediction whereby we may
> > test it?
>
> > Regarding the concept of "emergent gravitaton" in general, is the
> > community of theoretical physicists suffering from some form of
> > collective hysteria?
>
> > RLOwww.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw
>
> The apparent speed equality is due to the large size of the moon
> compared to the falling objects. So does the moon fall at earth g or
> at moon g?
>
> The push theory is mappable to a pull theory, and in that sense is an
> equivelent mathematical process, but the equations may or may not be
> more ameanable to solution. An infinity push or pull solution is also
> possible. It just requires 4 poles per massive particle. d^2(ln r)/
> dr^2 = 1/r^2 ... +--+ or -++- arrangement.- Hide quoted text -

Make that 2 poles per massive particle +- ....... -+ and the force
from infinity is 1/r and the differential force is 1/r^2

So it turns out that gravity is the EM phase delay? Or the poles are
caused by iso-spin relativity of c+c and c-c.

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 17, 12:54 pm, "Robert L. Oldershaw" <rlolders...(a)amherst.edu>
wrote:
> On Jul 17, 1:54 am, Mr. X at sci.physics.foundations wrote:
>

> > Anyways, I like the idea that gravity is emergent from this concept.
> > For me, I see matter as being less [pressurized?] than the quantum vacuum and it is
> > simply the result of matter presenting less pressure compared to the
> > pressure of the quantum vacuum so that matter bodies simply have less
> > pressure between them and naturally are attracted to each other.

> On the surface of the Moon, a bowling ball and a feather fall at the
> same rate.
>
> Could your "push theory" of gravitation explain the above-mentioned
> experimental result?
>
> Can your "push theory" make a Definitive Prediction whereby we may
> test it?
>
> Regarding the concept of "emergent gravitaton" in general, is the
> community of theoretical physicists suffering from some form of
> collective hysteria?
>
> RLOwww.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw

There is less pressure between the objects because the objects
displace dark matter. The objects fall at the same rate because the
bowling ball displaces more dark matter then does the feather. Dark
matter is displaced based on mass per volume. The more massive an
object is per volume the less dark matter it contains the more dark
matter it displaces. Dark matter is not at rest when displaced. The
more dark matter displaced the more pressure exerted by the displaced
dark matter towards the matter. Gravity is pressure exerted by
displaced dark matter towards matter.

There are several ways to test dark matter displacement. One
possibility would be to detect the particle prior to exiting a slit in
a double slit experiment. Fire another particle across the opening to
the other slit just before the particle would have exited that slit
had it entered that slit. The particle fired across the opening should
be able to detect the associated dark matter displacement wave exiting
the slit the particle did not travel through.

The following is an explanation of what occurs in nature in a 'delayed
choice quantum eraser' experiment. Following the explanation are two
experiments which will provide evidence of Dark Matter Displacement.

In the image on the right here:
hhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#The_experiment
When the downgraded photon pair are created, in order for there to be
conservation of momentum, the original photons momentum is maintained.
This means the downgraded photon pair have opposite angular momentums.
We will describe one of the photons as being the 'up' photon and the
other photon as being the 'down' photon. One of the downgraded photons
travels either the red or blue path towards D0 and the other photon
travels either the red or blue path towards the prism.

There are physical waves in the dark matter propagating both the red
and blue paths. The dark matter waves propagating towards D0 interact
with the lens and create interference prior to reaching D0. The dark
matter waves create interference which alters the direction the photon
travels prior to reaching D0. There are actually two interference
patterns being created at D0. One associated with the 'up' photons
when they arrive at D0 and the other interference pattern associated
with the 'down' photons when they arrive at D0.

Both 'up' and 'down' photons are reflected by BSa and arrive at D3.
Since there is a single path towards D3 there is nothing for the wave
in the dark matter to interfere with and there is no interference
pattern and since it is not determined if it is an 'up' or 'down'
photon being detected at D3 there is no way to distinguish between the
photons arriving at D0 which interference pattern each photon belongs
to. The same for photons reflected by BSb and arrive at D4.

Photons which pass through BSa and are reflected by BSc and arrive at
D1 are either 'up' or 'down' photons but not both. If 'up' photons
arrive at D1 then 'down' photons arrive at D2. The opposite occurs for
photons which pass through BSb. Photons which pass through BSa and
pass through BSb and arrive at D1 are all either 'up' or 'down'
photons. If all 'up' photons arrive at D1 then all 'down' photons
arrive at D2. Since the physical waves in the dark matter traveling
both the red and blue paths are combined prior to D1 and D2 the dark
matter waves create interference which alters the direction the photon
travels. Since all 'up' photons arrive at one of the detectors and all
'down' photons arrive at the other an interference pattern is created
which reflects back to the interference both sets of photons are
creating at D0.

Figures 3 and 4 here:
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/quant-ph/pdf/9903/9903047v1.pdf
Show the interference pattern of the 'up' and 'down' photons. If you
were to combine the two images and add the peaks together and add the
valleys together you would have the interference pattern of the
original photon. This is evidence the downgraded photon pair maintain
the original photons momentum and have opposite angular momentums.

Nothing is erased. There is no delayed choice. Physical waves in the
dark matter are traveling both the red and blue paths and when the
paths are combined the waves create interference which alters the
direction the photon 'particle' travels.

Experiments which will provide evidence of Aether Displacement:

Experiment #1:

Instead of having a single beam splitter BSc have two beam splitters
BSca and BScb. Have the photons reflected by mirror Ma interact with
BSca and have the photons reflected by mirror Mb interact with BScb.
Do not combine the red and blue paths. Have additional detectors D1a,
D2a, D1b, and D2b. Have the photons reflected by and propagate through
BSca be detected at D1a and D2a. Have the photons reflected by and
propagate through BScb be detected at D1b and D2b. If you compare the
photons detected at D1a and D1b with the photons detected at D0, the
corresponding photons detected at D0 will form an interference
pattern. If you compare the photons detected at D2a and D2b with the
photons detected at D0, the corresponding photons detected at D0 will
form an interference pattern. What is occurring is all 'up' photons
are being detected at one pair of detectors, for example D1a and D1b,
and all 'down' photons are being detected at the other pair of
detectors, for example D2a and D2b. Interference patterns do not even
need to be created in order to 'go back' and determine the
interference patterns created at D0.

Experiment #2:

Alter the experiment. When the downgraded photon pair are created,
have each photon interact with its own double slit apparatus. Have
detectors at one of the exits for each double slit apparatus. When a
photon is detected at one of the exits, in Dark Matter Displacement,
the photon's dark matter wave still exists and is propagating along
the path exiting the other slit. When a photon is not detected at one
of the exits, the photon 'particle' along with its associated dark
matter wave exits the other slit. Combine the path the dark matter
wave the detected photon is propagating along with the path of the
other photon and its associated dark matter wave. An interference
pattern will still be created. This shows the dark matter wave of a
detected photon still exists and is able to create interference with
the dark matter wave of another photon, altering the direction the
photon 'particle' travels.
From: funkenstein on
On Jul 17, 6:54 pm, "Robert L. Oldershaw" <rlolders...(a)amherst.edu>
wrote:
> On Jul 17, 1:54 am, Mr. X at sci.physics.foundations wrote:
>

> > Anyways, I like the idea that gravity is emergent from this concept.
> > For me, I see matter as being less [pressurized?] than the quantum vacuum and it is
> > simply the result of matter presenting less pressure compared to the
> > pressure of the quantum vacuum so that matter bodies simply have less
> > pressure between them and naturally are attracted to each other.

Clearly, because the gravitational potential or metric tensor exists
in the quantum vacuum, it must be a property of that quantum vacuum in
some way. However, in an atomic model of the vacuum the bulk pressure
is usually equated with electric potential, and bulk motion with
magnetic vector potential, to reproduced Maxwell's equations from the
fluid laws. So, something as simple as "pressure" (in conventional
sense) to describe gravity is probably not going to work. Giving the
constituent atoms additional degrees of freedom such as spin allows
other kinds of pressure, and there are also off-diagonal components to
work with.

Cheers-