From: mpc755 on
On Jul 21, 11:52 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 9:02 am, funkenstein <luke.s...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> > > Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> > > Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> > > Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
>
> > Hey MPC,
> >  You are spamming the newsgroup with this drivel.  Why?
> >  I expect you will soon start posting with a random 5 letter
> > name.   :)
>
> > > As simple as 'pressure' (in the conventional sense).
>
> >   Why don't you give us a definition of pressure in terms of the
> > velocity distribution function of a gas.
>
> Why don't you answer the following questions:
>
> When does the ripple stop?
> Where does the dark matter end and space becomes a void?
> Does the ripple reach the Earth? If not then why not? If it does then
> doesn't that mean dark matter exists between the Earth and the galaxy
> cluster collision.
>
> Evidence of Dark Matter Displacement:
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter exists between the Earth and the galaxy cluster collision.
> The ripple will reach the Earth.
> The ripple propagates through the dark matter which exists between the
> Earth and the galaxy cluster collision.
>
> The ripple is a gravity wave.
> The ripple is displaced dark matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

Light is traveling from the far distant galaxies and is distorted by
the dark matter ripple created by the galaxy cluster collision.
Describe where the light leaves the dark matter associated with the
far distant galaxies and travels through the void of space and then
enters the dark matter associated with the galaxy cluster collision
where it interacts with the ripple and then exits the dark matter
associated with the galaxy cluster collision and then continues to
travel through the void of space and then enters the dark matter
associated with the milky way and then reaches the Earth.

Exactly where does the dark matter end and the void of space begin?

In Dark Matter Displacement the light from the far distant galaxies
always propagates through dark matter and the reason why the light
wave is able to reach the Earth is because the dark matter is the
medium the light waves propagate through. In Dark Matter Displacement
there are no voids in three dimensional space.

If you agree there are no voids in three dimensional space then what
exists there and why is what exists there not dark matter?