From: Colin M. McGroarty on
Semmal,

I've verified all these basic items prior to beginning this thread. As
indicated in earlier posts I believe this issue is more closely related to
where replicas of the offline address book are located. We have over 60
Exchange servers and quite a few sites, I suspect that the location of the
offline address book replicas may be a factor. Thanks for your thoughts.

Kind Regards,

--
Colin M. McGroarty, MCSE, MCP+I, NT-CIP
2004 Microsoft MVP, Windows Server - General

"Msnews" <semmal(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
Open System manager and go to "Default Offline Address List" in the Offline
address lists, click properties, verify whether the offline address list
server mapped with correct Exchange server. If every thing fine right click
"Default Offline Address List" ,click Rebuild and waite for some time to
replicate.

Thanks
Semmal

From: Iona Wilson [MSFT] on
If you're thinking public folder replicas, you can add replicas of other
servers to the OAB public folder. In ESM drill down to Folders->Public
Folders. Right click Public Folders and select to view System Folders.
From there you'll see the OAB System Folder. You can go into the properties
of that folder, go to the Replicas Tab and add the servers that you want to
replicate the OAB to.

Hope that helps!
-Iona