From: Neil Hobson [MVP] on
They should be in your \exchsrvr\{servername}.log folder.

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

From: Gustavo Velozo on
Hi Neil,

I´ve been saw this folder, but it´s empty, is normal?
--

Gustavo Z. Velozo

From: Neil Hobson [MVP] on
No, logs should be in there. Definitely sounds like Exchange doesn't have
permission to write to that folder....

From: Gustavo Velozo on
Hi Neil,

I forgot to say, that my exchange is a cluster environment, the logs can be
in other path or no? If no, which permissions should I set in that folder?

thanks!
--

Gustavo Z. Velozo