From: Gustavo Velozo on
Hi

I´m recieving the following error, anybody knows what means?

Source: MSExchangeSA
event id: 5007

An error occurred during the message tracking decode operation.
Function:ScSaveGatewayTrackingDataEx . <<0x80070005 - Access denied.>>

Thanks!

Gustavo Z. Velozo
From: Neil Hobson [MVP] on
Are the permissions set correctly for the tracking log share on this server?

Do all Exchange services run under LocalSystem as they should do?

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

From: Gustavo Velozo on
Hi Neil,

Yes, all Exchange services run under Local System, but in another server,
I´ve a Exchange Sap Conector that runs with a domain account. In the tracking
log share are the defaults permissions.
--

Thanks!
Gustavo Z. Velozo

From: Neil Hobson [MVP] on
Well, the reason I said what I said is because it looks like a problem with
message tracking. Do the logs appear to be generating correctly? Can you
do message tracking searches ok?

From: Gustavo Velozo on
Hi Neil,

Some messages I can track, but there are messages that doesn´t appear in the
message tracking center, where is the tracking log path to verify the
permissions in the file?

Thanks!!
--

Gustavo Z. Velozo