From: Denny Strauser on
Taylor Swift had just won a few Grammys when she sang an out-of-tune
duet with Stevie Nicks (begins about 1:30 into this video):
http://neonlimelight.com/2010/01/31/video-taylor-swift-joined-by-stevie-nicks-for-52nd-annual-grammy-awards-performance/

OUCH! She could have used pitch correction.

- Denny
From: Arkansan Raider on
Denny Strauser wrote:
> Taylor Swift had just won a few Grammys when she sang an out-of-tune
> duet with Stevie Nicks (begins about 1:30 into this video):
> http://neonlimelight.com/2010/01/31/video-taylor-swift-joined-by-stevie-nicks-for-52nd-annual-grammy-awards-performance/
>
> OUCH! She could have used pitch correction.
>
> - Denny

Dude. I was sayin' that last night, too. She was hurtin' my ears.

---Jeff
From: Rupert on
On Feb 1, 2:32 pm, Arkansan Raider <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote:
> Denny Strauser wrote:
> > Taylor Swift had just won a few Grammys when she sang an out-of-tune
> > duet with Stevie Nicks (begins about 1:30 into this video):
> >http://neonlimelight.com/2010/01/31/video-taylor-swift-joined-by-stev...
>
> > OUCH! She could have used pitch correction.
>
> > - Denny
>
> Dude. I was sayin' that last night, too. She was hurtin' my ears.
>
> ---Jeff

Awful. Sad but true. Before the days of a video driven music industry,
the like of Taylor, Beyonce, Shakira, Madonna, etc. would have never
made it past the demo. None of them have particularly noteworthy
voices. I think one of the only contemporary young pop voices out
there that requires no processing to sound good is Christina Aguilera.
And I'm not even a fan. That girl can really sing with the best of
them.

Rupert
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 1, 2:32 pm, Arkansan Raider <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote:
> Denny Strauser wrote:
> > Taylor Swift had just won a few Grammys when she sang an out-of-tune
> > duet with Stevie Nicks (begins about 1:30 into this video):
> >http://neonlimelight.com/2010/01/31/video-taylor-swift-joined-by-stev...
>
> > OUCH! She could have used pitch correction.
>
> > - Denny
>
> Dude. I was sayin' that last night, too. She was hurtin' my ears.
>
> ---Jeff

Awful. Sad but true. Before the days of a video driven music industry,
the like of Taylor, Beyonce, Shakira, Madonna, etc. would have never
made it past the demo. None of them have particularly noteworthy
voices. I think one of the only contemporary young pop voices out
there that requires no processing to sound good is Christina Aguilera.
And I'm not even a fan. That girl can really sing with the best of
them.

Rupert

and I am so out of it, I have no ida what any of them sound like, can't name
a single song they do and could not pick them out in a line-up .
all I know about them is passing headlines on the supermarket tabloids I am
bombarded with while picking up my dinner
George

From: geoff on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:

> and I am so out of it, I have no ida what any of them sound like,
> can't name a single song they do and could not pick them out in a
> line-up .

It's easy - there are two - a caucasian and a latina. The caucasian is
blond and the latina is bleached blond. Other enititties are simply clones
of those two, or holographic representations cunningly transmitted.

geoff