From: Bob C on
I'm seeing the same errors. Did you find a solution?

Thanks,
bc

From: wrytat on
No luck... And now I'm getting 1 more error from SharePoint Services 3...
Event 3355. Cannot connect to SQL Server. TSMAIL\MICROSOFT##SSEE not found.
Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.
[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access
denied.

We are worried that the SharePoint Services would crash one day, yet we
could not find a solution... And we also don't know how to restore, say an
individual file, or a individual SharePoint website from the backup software
(BackupExec) that we are now using. So we have given up on SharePoint.