From: Ada Pan [MSFT] on

Hello Parker,

First of all, thank Beth for the great experience sharing.

I understand that you cannot fine the personal macro workbook in startup
folder. I wonder if you have searched the following startup folder that
Excel uses at startup.

By default, the folders that Excel uses at Startup are <For Microsoft
Windows XP>:

- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Xlstart

- C:\Documents and Settings\<User name>\Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

Note: 1. <User name> is your login user name.
2. By default, "Application Data" is a hidden folder in Windows XP. You
can refer to the following steps to sow hidden files and folders:

a. Double click My Computer on the desktop.
b. Click Tools - Folder Options, select View tab.
c. Click to select "Show Hide files and folders" under the Advanced
settings list.

- The folder specified in the "Alternate startup file location" box on the
General tab of the Options dialog box (on the Tools menu, click Options).

For more information, please refer to the following article:

240150 How to use the Excel startup folders in Excel 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=240150

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ada Pan