From: Ed Kearns on
I was trying to make graphs from data in an Excel Spreadsheet. I found it
much more complicated than it used to be. Is there any way to use Excel for
Mac 2008 the way it was in older Excel. I liked being able to select data,
click on charts, select type, then selecting scale, trendline etc. was much
more straightforward. A lot more menus to go through now.

Ed

From: Fred McKenzie on
In article <C87A4AD7.38666%kearnser(a)gmail.com>,
Ed Kearns <kearnser(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> I was trying to make graphs from data in an Excel Spreadsheet. I found it
> much more complicated than it used to be. Is there any way to use Excel for
> Mac 2008 the way it was in older Excel. I liked being able to select data,
> click on charts, select type, then selecting scale, trendline etc. was much
> more straightforward. A lot more menus to go through now.

Ed-

I have a spreadsheet with imbedded graphs made with the previous version
of Excel. When I upgraded to Office 2008, my spreadsheet stopped
working!

I still haven't figured out the problem. When I need to update the
graphs, I boot from another HD that has the old version of Excel.

Fred