From: Peter T on
OK I understand your problem now. You will need to have Excel 2003
installed, if you have an MSDN subscription you can get it there, otherwise
I imagine it can be bought quite cheaply

You can develop in the 2007 machine, take your project to a system with 2003
and compile on that. Not ideal though. If you need to cater for both 2003 &
2007 you will find it easier to have both versions installed on your system.
Maybe you can install 2003 into a new VM. Otherwise you must install
versions in oldest first order. So uninstall 2007 before installing 2003,
then reinstall 2003. (tip - choose separate folders rather than the
default).

Regards,
Peter T

From: Peter T on
typo

> So uninstall 2007 before installing 2003, then reinstall 2003.

should read -

So uninstall 2007 before installing 2003, then reinstall 2007.

Peter T

From: Alan on
Peter,

Could you please explain your statement: "Maybe you can install 2003
into a new VM"?

Thanks for the info. I was afraid of that.

I cannot afford an MSDN subscription, but I`ll look into buying Excel
2003.

Thanks, Alan
From: Peter T on
VM = Virtual Machine

(eg MS Virtual PC 2007)

From: Alan on
Based on http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/, MS Virtual PC
appears to be a feature of Windows 7. However, I have Vista.

Thanks, Alan