From: Luke on
Hi Rich,
I am asking around on the Kaspersky support forums now to find out if there
is a way to update without scanning, but the only settings I can find is to
specify only scan emails newer then X months.. which I dont like the idea of
either.

It is also not meant to scan messages that are already scanned on the
Transport level.. but who knows what it actually does.

This product is licensed with our desktop software, so to purchase a whole
new product with licensing would be a hard sell.

Anyway, this'll have to do for now.

Cheers!