From: Jeff Melnick Jeff on
We have an IIS Filter that our product uses to protect the Exchange OWA client.
We keep our own session information. When the filter receives a request and
we detect that our session has expired, the filter responds with a 302
redirection.
Prior to Exchange 2010 the redirection would work as expected. However,
starting with Exchange 2010 it seems as if the client is ignoring the 302
rediction response. Instead of being redirected, the OWA client displays a
message that says an unexpected error has occured.
Is there a reason why this technique no longer works?
What would we need to do to get it working again?
From: Ken Schaefer on
All you did was upgrade Exchange (presumably from 2007)? YOu didn't change
the OS or IIS version?

Cheers
Ken

http://www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken