From: Iv Bo on

From: Iv Bo on
See
http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm
or
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx

Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook
users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting
and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. Obtain
information for Meting Request items from any Outlook Appointment folder.
You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited to a
meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, or None. You
can save/export report as RTF, PDF, Word, Excel or HTML