From: Gene L. on
When I open mail using Office Outlook 2007, the type is often too small for
me to read comfortably so I need to "zoom" it up. This works fine for the
particular mail message I have opened but as soon as I open the next
message, the screen reverts to its prior setting so It is necessary to zoom
it up again.

Is there a way to retain the zoom setting for all messages being opened?

Many thanks,

Gene L.

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
See the answer to your later post.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Gene L. asked: