From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/7/10 6:04 PM, bert wrote:
> On Aug 7, 1:05 pm, Sam Wormley<sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 8/7/10 11:41 AM, bert wrote:
>>
>>> If Einstein gave us nothing more than c is the fastest he would left
>>> his mark on astronomy. He is known for E=MC^2 I am known for
>>> G=EMC^2 Yet I have given a theory on every thing. Reality is I am
>>> more clever and lived longer than Einstein. He had the pleasure of a
>>> one on one meeting with me.He got a compass as a kid I got a gyro,and
>>> that is what made me smarter O ya My ego is showing TreBert
>>
>> Einstein had the advantage over you, Herb, in that observations
>> and experiments agree with relativity predictions, whereas your
>> equation and theories are just nonsense. Oh yeah!
>
> Sam its O ya Get it right. I have experiments that also prove some of
> my theories. I also build the boats I sail. I also never told God did
> not throw dice. Always knew the universe was changing and had a
> start(BB) Love QM Get the picture TreBert

<smiling>
From: Jacko on
Light is locally measured as c. Even if c is absolutly higher it will
be measured relatively invariant. The external observer will just
measure the mass as less and potentially negative. This could be
useful to say approach the speed of light and have less time dilation
for the net speed. There is no proof that the speed of light is
constant, but there is volumes of proof that the speed of light is
invariantly measured. It's simple your size, mass and time rate are
all relative. The reason you don't wonder why you only weigh 2 grammes
sometimes is because the other thing is also much reduced in weight
relatively.

The consistancy of quantum uncertainty working with relativity is that
mass oscillates so, and an uncertainty force relation happens based on
the 'effective invariant mass'. If uncertainty is not forced to happen
then how come it always happens, and why do all non commuting quantum
variables have mass directly or indirectly as a factor?

This cubic uncertainty force also, being a cubic, has a three
generational mass solution root system.

Cheers Jacko

http://sites.google.com/site/jackokring

p.s. The double bending of light is once via the mass and once via the
spacewarp. Spacearps do not have to have mass, but can attract mass
(also known as the uncertainty measure). The lack of mass of dark
matter spacewarps stops the contraction and is often explained as the
dark energy effect.
From: Pentcho Valev on
PREMISE 1: The wavelength of light cannot vary with the speed of the
observer.

PREMISE 2: (frequency) = (speed of light)/(wavelength)

CONCLUSION: The speed of light varies with the speed of the observer,
that is, Einstein's 1905 light postulate is false.

Pentcho Valev
pvalev(a)yahoo.com
From: Androcles on

"Pentcho Valev" <pvalev(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
| PREMISE 1: The wavelength of light cannot vary with the speed of the
| observer.

Clearly a false premise:
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Wave/Relative.gif
The frequency of any wave cannot vary with the speed of the observer,
exactly one
cycle is measured for both waves yet one has twice the wavelength of the
other.

From: Hikaru Yamoshi on
On Aug 7, 6:13 pm, Tom Roberts <tjroberts...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Pentcho Valev wrote:
> > PREMISE: The speed of light varies with the gravitational potential
> > (c'=c(1+phi/c^2) according to Newton's emission theory of light and
> > c'=c(1+2phi/c^2) according to Einstein's general relativity).
>
> This last is just plain wrong. In GR, light always follows a null geodesic,

what else does not follows geodesics in GR

seems like you disagree with something

> which means that a local measurement of a light ray's speed will always yield c
> (measurement made in a locally-inertial frame using standard clocks and rulers).

standard clocks and rulers at exactly
speed of light is voodoo physics

> This is completely independent of where the light ray was emitted or where the
> measurement is made.
>
> > CONCLUSION 1: [...]
>
> Your conclusions are just plain wrong, based on a false premise.

not sure