From: sp on
So FTP works locally on server from command line perfect (server has
publi IP adress)... but when I want to connect to the server from
internet loginnm process is OK, but there is problem with receive
directory list from the server (wait...wait..wait)

I use the passive mode.

The server configured in the IIS Manager tab FTP Firewall Support Date
Chanell Port Range 49152-65535

firewall has open the above ports plus 20 and 21 (tcp)

In addition when I switch firewall off it also does not work ... (I
tested it on many computers connected to teh internet).

Any idea?
From: DE on
sp wrote:
> So FTP works locally on server from command line perfect (server has
> publi IP adress)... but when I want to connect to the server from
> internet loginnm process is OK, but there is problem with receive
> directory list from the server (wait...wait..wait)
>
> I use the passive mode.

uh ... so, don't?

Internet options > Advanced Tab > etc.