From: Mark on
I have a Windows 2003 Std. server which is our FTP server. Anonyms access
is DISABLED. I have it setup so when a user connects to FTP they
automatically are directed to a folder with the same name as the username
they use to connect. This has been working just fine for about 6 months.
Now, for some reason, when any/all users connect to FTP they are directed to
the FTPROOT folder and NOT the folder named same as their logon name. This
is a bad thing because they can see/access EVERY folder below the ftproot
folder.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: Networksolution and IIS