From: John on
I have IIS 7.5.7600.16385 on a Windows 2008 server. The text files in
c:\inetpub\logs\logfiles\w3svc1 were adding daily and slowly filling up my
C: drive. I turned off logging for my CRM website. This kept new log files
from being created. However, the last log file is now being appended to. I
then turned off logging on the server. So far, the last log file is still
being appended to. Is there something else I can do to get this logging to
stop?

Thanks,

John

From: .._.. on
There are lots of settings where logging is turned on/off. Just dig around
to find them. w3svc1 is your default web site, did you check there?

From: John on
Under 'Sites' I only have 'Microsoft Dynamics CRM listed' in IIS. Should
there be a w3svc1 site too?

John