From: John Pollard on
http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/online-services/download/7627.html

--

John Pollard

From: Arnie Goetchius on
John Pollard wrote:
> http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/online-services/download/7627.html

Thanks. That's been driving me nuts particularly on the Chase Quicken CC
account.

FYI, the above for 2010 says click on "Account Activities". There is no
such thing. I assume they meant to say "Account Actions"
From: John Pollard on
Arnie Goetchius wrote:
> John Pollard wrote:
>> http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/online-services/download/7627.html
>>
> Thanks. That's been driving me nuts particularly on the Chase Quicken
> CC account.
>
> FYI, the above for 2010 says click on "Account Activities". There is
> no such thing. I assume they meant to say "Account Actions"

Yes, I agree; Intuit mistyped the button name. I've now posted the
problem
where I believe Intuit will notice and, hopefully, fix it.

--

John Pollard