From: John Navas on
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:41:53 -0400, in
<1cc3$4c62fd01$40779ac3$17678(a)news.eurofeeds.com>, rabbits77
<rabbits77(a)my-deja.com> wrote:

>I've mainly only added games and fun things.
>Shoot U
>Math Workout
>Memory Trainer
>Kindle
>Sirius XM

Thanks! I'd forgotten about Kindle.

--
John

If the iPhone and iPad are really so impressive,
then why do iFans keep making excuses for them?
From: Larry on
John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in

> Swype

John, are you using Swype? If so, what do you think of it?

--
http://www.energyradio.jo/ English hiphop station in Ammon, Jordan?!
Larry

From: John Navas on
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:13:22 +0000, in
<Xns9DD1C371AD2E3noonehomecom(a)74.209.131.13>, Larry <noone(a)home.com>
wrote:

>John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in
>
>> Swype
>
>John, are you using Swype? If so, what do you think of it?

I think it's the cat's meow! I can Swype much faster than I can type on
any real phone keyboard. Caveat: It took me a couple of days to get the
hang of it.

--
John

"We have met the enemy and he is us" -Pogo
From: Carl on
John Navas wrote:

"If the iPhone and iPad are really so impressive,
then why do iFans keep making excuses for them?"

If they're not, why do Verizon people keep talking about them?
From: Carl on
Larry wrote:
> John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in
>
>> Swype
>>

> John, are you using Swype? If so, what do you think of it?

I know you asked John specifically, but I thought I'd throw in my
experience. I tried it for a day and sort of liked it. However, I am at an
age where I need reading glasses but can sometimes get by without them. What
I came to realize was that I could get by without the glasses with the
standard keyboard, but not with swype because I couldn't always locate the
keys fast enough with my eyes to be able to follow along with my finger.
Also, at times my own finger blocked my view of a key I was looking for
making it difficult for me to complete the swipe. Let me qualify that I was
never a touch typist to begin with, if that has any bearing on this problem.