From: James_Ptg on
Hello people,

i whant install Fax Service but when he install him, he ask me the "Service
Pack 1 CD-ROM "

but i dont have this one !!

when i'm looking closer, i see that i searching for "FXS_instmsia.exe "
inside of this request CD

So how can i fix that ?

Thank a lot...

P.S: if you have that CD you can send my by FTP, or what ever

From: Tim on
Replied in microsoft.public.windows.server.setup