From: jeff on
Experience is showing just not to use the wizard. Have you, or anyone
else seen the Rmv2opq Tool (Rmv2opq.exe) which is supposed to convert
removable media -> HD format? This tool has been referenced in a lot of
websites, but never to where to get it.

From: per1000ipday5 on
Avoid typing the same text again and again
Stop wasting your time on mouse movements
Open favorite web pages with a single hotkey press
Record keystrokes and play them back with a single hotkey press
------------------------------
http://www30.webSamba.com/SmartStudio
------------------------------
EnergyKey Save yourself from repetitive tasks

From: Kerry Brown on
I've tried it with no success on corrupted FAST files. The first link in a
Google search found it here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rmv2opq.exe&btnG=Google+Search

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/fast.htm

From: jeff on
I've already searched both sites, among others. No hits.

Anyone else have suggestions as to where this tool may be located?

Thanks.

From: Kerry Brown on
My aplogies. I just checked the download and it doesn't include that tool. I
don't know where to find it. I had it at one time but deleted it long ago.