From: LiAD on
Hi,

Thanks but his will only return one big list of the small result that it
finds.

What I am looking for is a formula that returns the first, then the second,
then the third etc etc item that matches the product. So exactly the same
result I would have by using the standard filters.

Do you know how to do this?

Thansk for your help

From: LiAD on
Spot on

Thanks a lot

From: Pete_UK on
You're welcome - thanks for feeding back.

Pete

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

You may want to refer to question 7 on the following link -
http://ashishmathur.com/knowledgebaseII.aspx

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur