From: John Spencer on
It sounds as if you need to design a form in continuous view with your query
as the form's record source. Then you open the form (which will automatically
execute the query).

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
A query. when opened, is only going to display data in what you're calling a
"datasheet" view. To have the data displayed as a "form" view, as John said,
you need to "design a form in continuous view with your query as the form's
record source. Then you open the form (which will automatically
execute the query)."

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: lad5ko via AccessMonster.com on
Yes John, your suggestion was correct. Evriting is OK.

Thank you.

lad5ko