From: lad5ko via AccessMonster.com on
Hi,
Problem :
I have a DB table with 56 fields and form is on 1 screen. If I filter records
I need result of filter to display in form view. I know it is possible in
datasheet view - but it is not good for me because I need see all fields and
in datasheed view with 56 fields it is a very long row an I have to use
scroll bar for meny filds..
Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

lad5ko

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
Not sure what to tell you... you can't view 56 columns of a spreadsheet on a
single screen either, so what makes you think you can do it in a database?

From: Duane Hookom on
" I know it is possible in datasheet view" Why would the same method not
work in a single or continuous form?

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

From: lad5ko via AccessMonster.com on
May be I wrote my problem not correctly. I need to display answer from my
query in form view, becouse if I display it in datasheet view every filtered
record have 56 field and i have to use scroll bar to see all fields. I
applied OpenQuery Method (in this method I can not use form view)- may be
another method is better but I do not know it. I am novice in databas design.

Thanks for your time.

From: lad5ko via AccessMonster.com on
I used OpenQuery method (may be it is a wrong metod to achive my goal) and in
this method is not possible to see result from query in form view.
If you know something better - please write.

Than you in advance.

lad5ko