From: Jim on
As of this morning the Financial Times app for iPad is marked as being
an ap eady for update.

Even though I've just updated it.

And again.

And again.

Anyone else seeing this?

Jim
--
"Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good
product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious
From: Jim on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> As of this morning the Financial Times app for iPad is marked as being
> an ap eady for update.
>
> Even though I've just updated it.

Never mind - restarted iTunes and it went away.

Ho hum.

Jim
From: Flavio Matani on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> As of this morning the Financial Times app for iPad is marked as being
> an ap eady for update.
>
> Even though I've just updated it.
>
> And again.
>
> And again.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

Not here... there was an update but not a slew of them.

--
flavio matani
guitar tuition
From: Jim on
Flavio Matani <flavio_mataniTAKETHISBITOUT(a)mac.com> wrote:

> Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:
>
> > As of this morning the Financial Times app for iPad is marked as being
> > an ap eady for update.
> >
> > Even though I've just updated it.
> >
> > And again.
> >
> > And again.
> >
> > Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Not here... there was an update but not a slew of them.

It seemed to want to keep re-downloading the 1.3 update. I think iTunes
just got a bit confused.

Jim