From: Mark Conrad on

McGoofy really missed the boat on this one ;-)

Now we will _all_ have to learn Chinese, due to
McGoofy's error - - - bad boy, McGoofy, bad bad bad.

Go to your room, see all the trouble you caused. Bad boy.

He claimed in an earlier post that California, USA ,
had never been a poor state, in his "expert" opinion.

McGoofy totally underestimated president Obama's talent
for bankrupting the USA through excessive overspending
and borrowing.

The decline of the Roman Empire, er, I mean the USA,
is happening right now before our very eyes.

The most financially sound state in the USA, my state
of Califonia, is right now going downhill fast, thanks
to Obama's wild spending spree.

As California goes, so goes the USA, California will
drag the USA down with it.

Practice your Chinese, people, as that communist nation
will fill the vacuum left by the demise of the USA.

Among other changes, that oppressive nation will not
tolerate McGoofy as we benevolent people do, he will
be banned, or worse.

McGoofy finally got what he wanted, the downfall
of the USA. If I were him, though, I would skedaddle
out of the UK before the Chinese arrive there to take
over things, because the Chinese communists do not take
criticism and insults lightly, like we tolerant
westerners do, when we are entertained by the ravings
and rantings of our favorite McGoofy.

Below is the initial lead-in to the long news article
from Reuters News feed, detailing the financial meltdown
of California, my home state:

Schwarzenegger declares California fiscal emergency

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:54pm EDT

By Jim Christie

July 28 (Reuters) - California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
declared a state of emergency over the state's finances on
Wednesday, raising pressure on lawmakers to negotiate a state
budget that is more than a month overdue and will need to close
a $19 billion shortfall.

(goes on with scary details of what happens next)

Mark-
From: David Kennedy on
Mark Conrad wrote:

> Schwarzenegger declares California fiscal emergency
>
> Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:54pm EDT
>
> By Jim Christie
>
> July 28 (Reuters) - California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
> declared a state of emergency over the state's finances on
> Wednesday, raising pressure on lawmakers to negotiate a state
> budget that is more than a month overdue and will need to close
> a $19 billion shortfall.
>
> (goes on with scary details of what happens next)
>

> Mark-

Arnie had been overspending for years. Why blame Bamma? Is Arnie looking
for excuses these days?
--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com
From: Jim on
On 2010-07-29, David Kennedy <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:

<snip>

Do you have to encourage this prat? Rowland's bad enough at the best of
times, he doesn't need this numpty winding him up even more.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK

"If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you."
Terry Pratchett
From: J. J. Lodder on
David Kennedy <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:

Too much

--
<Monospaced on>

______
/ \
.' PLEASE `.
| DO NOT | _____
| FEED THE | ,'.....`.
`. TROLLS ,' ,'........ )
\_ _/ |........ ,'
| | `. .... _/
| | ,'.,'-'
| | /../
| | ,'.,'
| | /../
. | | /..'
.\_\| |/_/,
___ | | ___
. `--' .
. .
(original by Gareth McGaughan)

Jan

From: Mark Conrad on
In article <JtWdnUtx05mHvczRnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk>, David
Kennedy <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:

> Arnie had been overspending for years. Why blame Bamma? Is Arnie looking
> for excuses these days?

Citation please ?

(or do you just deal in general accusations, like McGoofy)

Mark-