From: Mark Conrad on
In article <timstreater-CCF23D.22234529072010(a)news.individual.net>, Tim
Streater <timstreater(a)waitrose.com> wrote:

> You are not Jim's pet looney.

I know, and I try so hard to be his pet looney,
but McGoofy beat me to it. <sob>

Mark-
From: David Kennedy on
Jim wrote:
> On 2010-07-29, David Kennedy<davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Do you have to encourage this prat? Rowland's bad enough at the best of
> times, he doesn't need this numpty winding him up even more.
>
> Jim

Thanks Jim.

I've not paid much attention to this group recently as you all seem to
be concentrating either on Rowland or iPhones. In retrospect perhaps
even that was too much.

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com
From: Jim on
David Kennedy <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:

> I've not paid much attention to this group recently as you all seem to
> be concentrating either on Rowland or iPhones. In retrospect perhaps
> even that was too much.

We're now mostly onto the Magic Trackpad and other Macish stuff.

Jim
--
"Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good
product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious
From: Rowland McDonnell on
Tim Streater <timstreater(a)waitrose.com> wrote:

> Mark Conrad <aeiou(a)mostly.invalid> wrote:
>
> > <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Well take it somewhere more appropriate, please.
> > > Email would be my suggestion.
> >
> > You tell him, Charlie Brown.
> >
> > Now, do you really think _your_ pet looney will take
> > your advice ?
>
> You are not Jim's pet looney.

No, he's my pet loony.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: Rowland McDonnell on
David Kennedy <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:

> Jim wrote:
> > David Kennedy<davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > Do you have to encourage this prat? Rowland's bad enough at the best of
> > times, he doesn't need this numpty winding him up even more.
> >
> > Jim
>
> Thanks Jim.
>
> I've not paid much attention to this group recently as you all seem to
> be concentrating either on Rowland or iPhones. In retrospect perhaps
> even that was too much.

Mmm.

It seems to me that it'd be worth people considering that if they want
me to stop being a paranoid nutter, it'd be a good idea if they stopped
publicly expressing opinions about me that I find offensive.

Rowland.

P.S. I'll ignore trolls on my own. But that Mark Conrad loon...