From: David Kennedy on
Jim wrote:
> David Kennedy<davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:
>
>> I've not paid much attention to this group recently as you all seem to
>> be concentrating either on Rowland or iPhones. In retrospect perhaps
>> even that was too much.
>
> We're now mostly onto the Magic Trackpad and other Macish stuff.
>
> Jim

I think you mean formula 1 and lets call Rowland a loony.

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com
From: Jim on
On 2010-07-30, David Kennedy <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:

>>> I've not paid much attention to this group recently as you all seem to
>>> be concentrating either on Rowland or iPhones. In retrospect perhaps
>>> even that was too much.
>>
>> We're now mostly onto the Magic Trackpad and other Macish stuff.
>>
>> Jim
>
> I think you mean formula 1 and lets call Rowland a loony.

Didn't the F1 stuff just come out of a networking question? In other
words perfectly normal thread drift.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK

"If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you."
Terry Pratchett
From: Mark Conrad on
In article <5jmai7-47e.ln1(a)zem.masonsmusic.co.uk>, Justin C
<justin.1007(a)purestblue.com> wrote:

> Consequently I know nothing of any McGoofy.

Tsk tsk, lying again, standard practice with you, isn't it ?

You must know that you are a nutcase, otherwise you
would not have opened this thread, McGoofy.

> So why have you been spending the last week or so
> posting offensive nonsense about the Chinese being
> about to invade the UK

More lies and twisting of the truth, a real disease with
you, is it not, McGoofy.

I never said the Chinese were about to invade the UK.

I _did_ say they would fill the vacuum left by the
demise of the USA as a world power, brought on by
extreme overspending and borrowing initiated by
our president Obama.

They would not have to set one foot in the UK, they
could strangle you to death with all sorts of communist
edicts and laws, breaking you financially, the exact
same way Obama is presently breaking the USA .

Take them apples and swallow them, you looney.

> It's okay, we know about your sort ...

No you do not, yet another lie.

> you're a US republican ...

Liar liar, pants on fire, I am not a republican.

Among other things, the republicans stopped
stem-cell research when they were in power, so
thousands of people in the USA die yearly when they
could otherwise have been saved by that research.

> you're a US republican, which is another way of
> saying `deranged fantasist and congenital liar'.

Yet another lie and conspiracy-theory out of your
deranged mind, McGoofy.

The republicans _believe_ they are doing good,
same as the people in the UK who have extreme
unrealistic political views, which if implemented
would actually destroy the UK.

Your publically trolled conspiracy theories do great
harm to the UK, McGoofy, by causing the less
mentally indowed people in the UK to take action
against their own government for your imagined
conspiracies, where none actually exist.

This soaks up valuable resources to control all the
idiots who take your conspiracy fables literally.

Look at it this way, McGoofy. If you were prime
minister of a small island (heaven forbid) which had
various problems you and your "government" were
trying to remedy, poor economy, shaky health care,
bad roads and bridges, etc., etc. - - - and some
large group of mentally challenged kooks had been
whipped up into a frenzy about imagined conspiracies,
then _you_ as prime minister would need to use your
governments resources to control the kooks, instead of
fixing the roads, improving the economy, etc.

Now the fine people in the UK are very tolerant of
your obvious aberrant mental defects. Some of them
have even suggested to you that you should seek
professional medical help for your more serious mental
defects.

A psychiatrist would not know where to start, with all
your delusional behavior.

Do you actually fear to seek such help?

Do you suspect, deep down, that you are a nut-case ?

Just open up and talk to the doctor, the same way you
post to us, clue him in on all the "conspiracies theories".

Definition of "conspiracy theory"
from my Mac dictionary :

conspiracy theory (noun)
a belief that some covert but infuential organization
is responsible for an unexplained event.

Mark-
From: Rowland McDonnell on
David Kennedy <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:

> Jim wrote:
> > David Kennedy<davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> I've not paid much attention to this group recently as you all seem to
> >> be concentrating either on Rowland or iPhones. In retrospect perhaps
> >> even that was too much.
> >
> > We're now mostly onto the Magic Trackpad and other Macish stuff.
> >
> > Jim
>
> I think you mean formula 1 and lets call Rowland a loony.

Am I the only one here who thinks that this newsgroup would be a better
place if no-one called me a loony - except for me, perhaps?

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: Rowland McDonnell on
Mark Conrad <aeiou(a)mostly.invalid> wrote:

[snip]

> I never said the Chinese were about to invade the UK.

You said that they'd make me Commissar of the UK when they took over -
which is in fact suggesting that the Chinese were about to invade the
UK, isn't it?

It goes on like this - you bluster, you bullshit, you lie, you fantasize
madly, and when you get caught out, what do you do? You bullshit, you
lie, and you fantasize some more.

> I _did_ say they would fill the vacuum left by the
> demise of the USA as a world power, brought on by
> extreme overspending and borrowing initiated by
> our president Obama.

Well, no, that's just a lie - you can't actually quote what you said
about the Chinese, can you? Nope, but you can lie about it like you lie
about everything else.

btw, the spending and borrowing requirements were laid on the current
administration by your wastrel presidents Raygun, Bush I, and Bush II
economic mis-management.

And it's going to work out, despite your paranoid scaremongering -
because your current president is not so much of a wastrel as the
Republicans who screwed up your nation's finances by their dismantling
of the regulation you needed to keep things working without running into
a crises such as the one you're now suffering.

The lack of effective regulation, caused by decades of Republican
mis-management, was the source of your ills. Obama is your only hope to
deal with the problems that decades of Republican fuckups have left.

> They would not have to set one foot in the UK, they
> could strangle you to death with all sorts of communist
> edicts and laws, breaking you financially, the exact
> same way Obama is presently breaking the USA .

[snip]

<ROFL>

I've never heard such a load of paranoid nonsense - or met such a
pathetic attempt to deny the past.

You *HAVE* been fully indoctrinated, haven't you?

Rowland.