From: Graeme on
In message <1jmhxlw.8ad8i09ntxb1N(a)de-ster.xs4all.nl>
nospam(a)de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder) wrote:

> Tim Streater <timstreater(a)waitrose.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <300720101757452122%aeiou(a)mostly.invalid>,
> > Mark Conrad <aeiou(a)mostly.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > In fact, it would not make sense for them to invade,
> > > when they can get everything they want by other means.
> > >
> > > 1) Blockade
> > > 2) Lob a nuke or two in your direction
> > > 3) etc. ...
> > >
> > > In jig order, you would welcome them _strolling_
> > > into your country.
> >
> > So that's an invasion then.
> >
> > > Careful with those lies, McGoofy. God is a republican,
> >
> > No, God is an Englishman, as is well known.
>
> Yes, but he lives in France,

Well, historically he has connections with the wine trade...

--
Graeme Wall

My genealogy website <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/genealogy/>
From: Mark Conrad on
In article
<1jmhmfh.1w3uimka1j8cgN%real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid>,
Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:

What ?

'scuse me, I was snoozing, missed any pearls of wisdom
you might have posted.

When are you going for your first psychiatric examination?

You are the one constantly complaining that others here
pick on you; therefore wouldn't it be nice to fix those parts
of your personality that are broken, so others would act nice
towards you ?

Take it easy on the psychiatrist, Rowland, otherwise he
might have to be treated, after you are through with him.

Mark-
From: Rowland McDonnell on
J. J. Lodder <nospam(a)de-ster.demon.nl> wrote:

> Tim Streater <timstreater(a)waitrose.com> wrote:
>
> > Mark Conrad <aeiou(a)mostly.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > In fact, it would not make sense for them to invade,
> > > when they can get everything they want by other means.
> > >
> > > 1) Blockade
> > > 2) Lob a nuke or two in your direction
> > > 3) etc. ...
> > >
> > > In jig order, you would welcome them _strolling_
> > > into your country.
> >
> > So that's an invasion then.
> >
> > > Careful with those lies, McGoofy. God is a republican,
> >
> > No, God is an Englishman, as is well known.
>
> Yes, but he lives in France,

Obviously - he gave us the weather that's best for growing and nuturing
people, but French weather is more what you want for your holiday,
innit?

He's done well with his creation, has God - created the perfect land to
rear people here in the British Isles, with the perfect summer holiday
spot next door there in France. A shame that France can't grow such
good people, but never mind: God created the British to be the superior
type.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: Mark Conrad on
In article
<1jmhmfh.1w3uimka1j8cgN%real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid>,
Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:

> All your own fault ...

Of course, now Rowland, calm down, we all know you
are very schizophrenic, we are here to help you.
(most of us, anyhow)

You exibit all the symptoms of extreme schizophrenia,
some of those symptoms are:

1) Losing touch with reality
2) Feeling paranoid�being suspicious
3) Experiencing delusions�believing things that are not true

Now I know you can not detect these flaws, that is part
of your affliction, so do not worry about it.

Just look at it this way ; more than one person in this forum
has tried to alert you to the fact that you have these symptoms.

Humor them and have yourself "checked out", unless you are
way too paranoid to help yourself. (too "chicken" in lay terms)

Think of the fun you will have flaunting your clean bill-of-health
in the face of all your critics here.

Now if the worst happens, and the professional thinks you
are cuckoo, not playing with a full deck, lost your
marbles, nutty as a fruitcake, off your rocker, raving mad,
batty, around the bend, loony, loco, not all there, unhinged,
have a screw loose, wacko, demented - - - well then, there
are treatments for your condition, so cheer up.

You can do real harm to yourself and others, by ignoring
these readily apparent symptoms that most people in this
forum can detect in you.

Mark-