From: John on
I think it will look great with my 27" iMac, but do I really need it.
Will it replace the Magic Mouse, or work with it. What will the be the
benefits of having the Trackpad or Trackpad/Mouse.

I expect I will order one, no matter what, and I suspect I will order
the Battery Charger as well. I can't resist it. I need help!

Crazy John

From: Jim on
On 2010-07-29, John <coffee(a)the.cafe.com> wrote:
> I think it will look great with my 27" iMac, but do I really need it.
> Will it replace the Magic Mouse, or work with it. What will the be the
> benefits of having the Trackpad or Trackpad/Mouse.

According to Apple it's designed to work alongside a mouse if you wish,
ie you can use both devices at the same time.

I'm still on the fence, or would be if I had the free cash. As I don't
it's something of a moot point.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK

"If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you."
Terry Pratchett