From: Kevin Provance on
Hey dude. I don't think I ever saw your replies. If you still want the
code I whipped up for this, send me an email: kevin dot provance at gmail
dot com.

Sorry about the delay.

- Kev

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!
"Leo" <ttdhead(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
: Karl E. Peterson submitted this idea :
: > Karl E. Peterson submitted this idea :
: >> Long story, short, here's the result:
: >>
: >> http://vb.mvps.org/samples/_beta/FindReplace.zip
: >
: > Just updated, adding support for the ShowHelp flag, including a new
event
: > when that button is clicked.
:
: Hi Karl, the Replace and ReplaceAll events do not seem to be firing
: correctly for me. When I click the respective buttons it seems the code
: in my Find event is firing instead. I am not calling the find event
: from the replace evnts.
:
: --
: ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
: Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org
:
:

From: Leo on
Leo explained :
> Karl E. Peterson submitted this idea :
>> Karl E. Peterson submitted this idea :
>>> Long story, short, here's the result:
>>>
>>> http://vb.mvps.org/samples/_beta/FindReplace.zip
>>
>> Just updated, adding support for the ShowHelp flag, including a new event
>> when that button is clicked.
>
> Hi Karl, the Replace and ReplaceAll events do not seem to be firing correctly
> for me. When I click the respective buttons it seems the code in my Find
> event is firing instead. I am not calling the find event from the replace
> evnts.

After a bit more fiddling it seems I was wrong.

I can not seem to work out how to use the Replace function. Can someone
provide a simple explanation please as I was hopping it would suffice
for this when I am not currently interested in matching only whole
words.