From: Andrew Lavinsky on
You'd be best off posting this in the Developer Group. When you do, specify
that you want to roll summary task data down to the subtask level. That
should get you an answer pretty quickly.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: RixMcx on
I gave it a shot but I am definately missing something. When I try to
compile I get "missing for without next"

Sub GetPhaseDuration()

Dim start As Date
Dim Finish As Date
Dim PhaseDuration As Integer