From: SRihan on
Thanks for the report. We'll have a look and will come back.

Paul, if you can also attach your Mac crash report, it will be great.

Thanks.
From: DrPAS on
SRihan, I will attach a crash report tonight, as I have to reinstall CS4 again.
I removed it from my system and went back to CS3 because it was so perfect. I
don't mind going through this whole reinstall situation, but you will have to
bear with me for about 18 - 24 hours for the crash report, as I have a lot of
work to do today. Thanks for looking into this for me and taking action. I wish
you worked for Adobe, they need an action oriented customer service savvy
person like you. Personally, I would have thought that after all the years of
loyalty I have given Adobe, they would have taken action to try to resolve my
issue and keep me as a customer. I have beta tested more products for them for
so many years... my time and effort (for free) has helped them make better
products that people are proud to own. Not a nice way to treat loyal
beta-testers/end-users. Look for the report tonight. Thank you for your time
and effort. Paul

From: Sarthak Singhal on
Hi Arisian,
Can you follow the below forum link and see if the crash is resolved for you?

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=14&catid=19
3&threadid=1402325&enterthread=y

Thanks