From: rasmich on
I have a few flash animations in my PowerPoint presentation. However, when I
try to package the presentation for CD, not using PowerPoint Viewer, I get an
error message saying "PowerPoint can't pack the ActiveX controls in this
presentation. Please make sure the computer on which you will show this
presentation has these controls installed."

I know I've packaged flash animations in a PowerPoint presentation before
and didn't have this issue. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've
tried packaging with the files embedded and not embedded in the presentation.

Thanks in advance!!!

From: PPTMagician on
I believe it just means it cannot package the flash player for you, not
necessarily the swf files themselves.
--
Thanks,
Glenna Shaw

From: rasmich on
Thanks Glenna! However, it isn't packaging the Flash files either.

Rick

From: PPTMagician on
You should be able to add the extra files when you go through the package for
CD wizard.

One of the things that I do is right click on the flash object, click on
properties and delete the path information to the SWF file. This makes the
link relative as long as the files are in the same folder as the presentation.

From: rasmich on
Well, that's as close to an answer as anything I've heard. LOL

Thanks!