From: Mobzilla on
I have added an .swf to my powerpoint presentation, which works fine. The
problem is when I try to save the presentation. I get the error "There is
an active inserted or linked object that can't be saved automatically.
Please close the object first." It won't allow me to save the presentation
unless I delete the .swf. If I delete the .swf it saves just fine. I have
tried using embedded and linked, but both give the save results.

Does anyone have any ideas?
From: Mobzilla on
nevermind, it is because I'm not an admin on the workstation. I tried it
on another workstation that I was an admin on and it worked fine. grrrrr!
From: Echo S on
Glad you posted back with that -- I know I for one would still be scratchin'
my head, wondering what was causing the problem!

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

"Mobzilla" <mobzilla(a)community.nospam> wrote in message
> nevermind, it is because I'm not an admin on the workstation. I tried it
> on another workstation that I was an admin on and it worked fine. grrrrr!

Pages: 1
Prev: QAT Queries
Next: Flash Animations won't package.