From: Dingo on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:45:32 +1000, Felix_the_cat
<go_away(a)not_here.biz> wrote:

>Why is it that every man/woman and his/her dog these days seems to be
>wearing a fluro vest?? They are becoming so commonplace authorities will
>need to invent something else so that people will stand out from the
>crowd. Maybe they could have vests with rows of flashing leds I guess.
>But what if the batteries run flat? Well they could be solar powered
>with rechargeable and backup batteries I suppose.

Even bloody bus drivers.....!
From: Coach on
On Jul 27, 12:35 pm, Dingo <di...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:45:32 +1000, Felix_the_cat
>
> <go_away(a)not_here.biz> wrote:
>
> >Why is it that every man/woman and his/her dog these days seems to be
> >wearing a fluro vest?? They are becoming so commonplace authorities will
> >need to invent something else so that people will stand out from the
> >crowd. Maybe they could have vests with rows of flashing leds I guess.
> >But what if the batteries run flat? Well they could be solar powered
> >with rechargeable and backup batteries I suppose.
>
> Even bloody bus drivers.....!

I had to buy some for my great grandson for his first job as a trainee
landscaper. I bought them from The Safety Shop and they had specific
ones for daytime use and ones for night time use. The funny thing was
that the daytime ones had a warning sticker on the packet that said
"avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight". It seems like a no win
situation.
From: Dingo on
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:38:41 -0700 (PDT), Coach <suvvdj(a)yahoo.fr>
wrote:

>On Jul 27, 12:35�pm, Dingo <di...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:45:32 +1000, Felix_the_cat
>>
>> <go_away(a)not_here.biz> wrote:
>>
>> >Why is it that every man/woman and his/her dog these days seems to be
>> >wearing a fluro vest?? They are becoming so commonplace authorities will
>> >need to invent something else so that people will stand out from the
>> >crowd. Maybe they could have vests with rows of flashing leds I guess.
>> >But what if the batteries run flat? Well they could be solar powered
>> >with rechargeable and backup batteries I suppose.
>>
>> Even bloody bus drivers.....!
>
>I had to buy some for my great grandson for his first job as a trainee
>landscaper.....

You obviously are either a very old woman or all the hillbillies in
your family start churning out offspring when they're about 12.....
From: Coach on
On Jul 27, 12:57 pm, Dingo <di...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:38:41 -0700 (PDT), Coach <suv...(a)yahoo.fr>
> wrote:
>

> >On Jul 27, 12:35 pm, Dingo <di...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Even bloody bus drivers.....!
>
> >I had to buy some for my great grandson for his first job as a trainee
> >landscaper.....
>
> You obviously are either a very old woman or all the hillbillies in
> your family start churning out offspring when they're about 12.....

You have no idea how good you have it. When I was 12, I worked at
least 80 hours a week as well as attending classes.
From: atec77 on
On 27/07/2010 12:57 PM, Dingo wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:38:41 -0700 (PDT), Coach<suvvdj(a)yahoo.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 27, 12:35 pm, Dingo<di...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Even bloody bus drivers.....!
>>
>> I had to buy some for my great grandson for his first job as a trainee
>> landscaper.....
>
> You obviously are either a very old woman or all the hillbillies in
> your family start churning out offspring when they're about 12.....
Dingo's have a breed cycle of young
very young
and bloody ridiculous
hence your comment is superfluous