From: Peri on
When dragging the TrueType font file I downloaded from the desktop to the
font folder or by using the "Install new font" command from the File menu in
the Font folder of the Control Panel, I get the following error message:

Windows Font Folder
The CELTG__.TTF file is currently being used and cannot be replaced. Wait
until Windows is finished using the file, and then try again.

I shut down, restarted and only opened the Control Panel and still got this
error. Any ideas on how I can install this font? Please email me at
pneri(remove this)@sandisk.com

Thank you, Peri

From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
Boot into "Safe Mode", then install the new font.

A description of the Safe Mode Boot options in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222/en-us

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software:
http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/default.mspx