From: Tom on

"Scott Nudds" <void(a)void.com> wrote in message

> "Tom" <askpermission(a)comcast.net> wrote in message news:CL-
>> "Us?" How many people are living in your skull?
>
> Just one, but that's still several orders of magnitude more than you.

Yep. Nobody home. Just keep knocking, though, if you think that will help.

From: Apache on

Tom wrote:
> "Scott Nudds" <void(a)void.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Tom" <askpermission(a)comcast.net> wrote in message news:CL-
> >> "Us?" How many people are living in your skull?
> >
> > Just one, but that's still several orders of magnitude more than you.
>
> Yep. Nobody home. Just keep knocking, though, if you think that will help.

The theory of negentropy was coined after some poor bloke read too many
threads that were nearly identical to this one.

Apache.

From: Scott Nudds on

"Tom" <askpermission(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> Yep. Nobody home. Just keep knocking, though, if you think that will
help.

Help? I don't care to help the willfully ignorant like you Tom. I just
like demonstrating that famous echo that comes out of your ears from that
vacant skull of yours.