From: virtualadepts on
I'm designing a free energy machine that uses totally renewable and
free sources of energy. How it works is your burn wood in a stove, and
boil water using the heat generated from the wood fire. The steam from
the water that is being boiled is used to power a steam turbine, which
generates electricity. The electricity is then stored in a battery,
which is used to power your home.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to build a prototype of this
design?

From: Sam Wormley on
virtualadepts(a)gmail.com wrote:
> I'm designing a free energy machine that uses totally renewable and
> free sources of energy. How it works is your burn wood in a stove, and
> boil water using the heat generated from the wood fire. The steam from
> the water that is being boiled is used to power a steam turbine, which
> generates electricity. The electricity is then stored in a battery,
> which is used to power your home.
>
> Can anyone give me some advice on how to build a prototype of this
> design?

Other than remembering the laws of thermodynamics, remember to buy
and transport some wood to your stove.
From: Sulayman on

<virtualadepts(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm designing a free energy machine that uses totally renewable and
> free sources of energy. How it works is your burn wood in a stove, and
> boil water using the heat generated from the wood fire. The steam from
> the water that is being boiled is used to power a steam turbine, which
> generates electricity. The electricity is then stored in a battery,
> which is used to power your home.
>
> Can anyone give me some advice on how to build a prototype of this
> design?

The power company already does all this, except they use coal.

From: mika on

virtualadepts(a)gmail.com wrote:
> I'm designing a free energy machine that uses totally renewable and
> free sources of energy. How it works is your burn wood in a stove, and
> boil water using the heat generated from the wood fire. The steam from
> the water that is being boiled is used to power a steam turbine, which
> generates electricity. The electricity is then stored in a battery,
> which is used to power your home.
>
> Can anyone give me some advice on how to build a prototype of this
> design?

These people should be able to help you out:
http://www.allengineeringschools.com/

From: BD on
>How it works is your burn wood in a stove

Then it's not really 'free energy', is it? If it were truly free enrgy,
no energy would be lost in the process of the machine's operation. Ie.
no fuel required.

Unless by 'free energy' you mean 'energy that you don't have to pay
your Electric company for', in which case I agree.

But I expect most people in the group would agree that a 'free energy'
machine does not require any fuel, or that it directly replaces all
energy which is required for its operation.

It's an interesting idea, though. Hope it works out.