From: Tom on

"Paul Cardinale" <pcardinale(a)volcanomail.com> wrote in message

> virtualadepts(a)gmail.com wrote:
>> I'm designing a free energy machine that uses totally renewable and
>> free sources of energy. How it works is your burn wood in a stove, and
>> boil water using the heat generated from the wood fire. The steam from
>> the water that is being boiled is used to power a steam turbine, which
>> generates electricity. The electricity is then stored in a battery,
>> which is used to power your home.
>>

> Where do you get a continuous supply of free wood?

Log "protected" national forests like the rest of the big logging companies.

From: CWatters on

"Paul Cardinale" <pcardinale(a)volcanomail.com> wrote in message

> virtualadepts(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > I'm designing a free energy machine that uses totally renewable and
> > free sources of energy. How it works is your burn wood in a stove, and
> > boil water using the heat generated from the wood fire. The steam from
> > the water that is being boiled is used to power a steam turbine, which
> > generates electricity. The electricity is then stored in a battery,
> > which is used to power your home.
> >

> Where do you get a continuous supply of free wood?

Who pays for the new trees to be planted and managed to make it all carbon
neutral?

From: Joshua Halpern on
zzbunker(a)netscape.net wrote:
> virtualadepts(a)gmail.com wrote:
>
>>I'm designing a free energy machine that uses totally renewable and
>>free sources of energy. How it works is your burn wood in a stove, and
>>boil water using the heat generated from the wood fire. The steam from
>>the water that is being boiled is used to power a steam turbine, which
>>generates electricity. The electricity is then stored in a battery,
>>which is used to power your home.
>>
>>Can anyone give me some advice on how to build a prototype of this
>>design?
>

> Call The EPA and Jimmy Carter on the Batphone.

Actually, given his recent conversion, it looks like George is in the
market for these. Amazing how tradgedy (Carter) repeats itself as farce
(Bush)

josh halpern

From: Eric Gisin on
"CWatters" <colin.watters(a)pandoraBOX.be> wrote in message

> "Paul Cardinale" <pcardinale(a)volcanomail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Where do you get a continuous supply of free wood?
>
> Who pays for the new trees to be planted and managed to make it all carbon
> neutral?

Absolute nonsense.
Firewood collecting has no effect on forest health, and reduces fire risk.
Nobody replanted 60 years ago, and all those forest grew back.
Deadfall in forests is a huge unexploited energy source, but difficult to access.

From: CWatters on

"Eric Gisin" <ericgisin(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Absolute nonsense.
> Firewood collecting has no effect on forest health, and reduces fire risk.
> Nobody replanted 60 years ago, and all those forest grew back.
> Deadfall in forests is a huge unexploited energy source, but difficult to
access.

It depends on the sacl. If we all installed wood burners there wouldn't be
enough and we'd probably have a smog problem.

I'm off in my car to the nearest forest. :-)