Prev: Motion
Next: Free Energy
From: George Hammond on
50% of the human race is below average intelligence.

This is a proven scientific fact, not a theory!

In fact, the average Usenet poster only has an IQ
somewhere between 90 and 100, which is below average.

Many of these people wonder if there is a God, and if so, what
God is.

In fact, many of our research physicists with IQ's between
130-160 don't have a clue as to what God is.... so don't get
an inferiority complex or go into a conniption fit... it's just a
fact of life.
As a matter of fact, there is evidence that people
of low intelligence are more apt to figure out what God
is than people of high intelligence.... which just goes to
show you the real nature of God!

So I'm going to write a simple "God Handbook" for the
benefit of really stupid people... the half of the population
that is below normal intelligence. Here is the first page:

GOD HANDBOOK FOR SUBNORMAL INTELLIGENCE

1) What is God?

Answer: God is the fact that no one ever reaches their
full height and weight... a fact commonly known
to most people.

Explanation: Oh sure, we think we're fully grown, since we
all stopped growing at 18 same as everyone else.
But fact is, we ALL stopped growing before we reached
our full height and weight.... not just some people...
ALL PEOPLE!

How do you know that?

Answer: There is something called the "Secular Trend in
Human Growth" which has been studied for 100
years (by measuring ancient skeletons, army
records, school records, etc) which shows that
people are getting taller, heavier and smarter
with each passing generation due to the rising
Standard of Living, mainly nutrition.
see:
http://economics.sbs.ohio-state.edu/rsteckel/Articles/time3.htm

What does this mean?

Answer: It means that no one in the history of the human
race has ever reached his full height and weight, and
that at the rate we're going, no one will for probably
another 2 thousand years... by which time the avg.
person will be 7 feet tall.

What does this have to do with God?

Answer: Fact is, the avg. person today is only about 80%
full grown, which means, by the way, that his brain is
only 80% grown. The missing 20% of the brain makes
us act like children, since children are the world's best
examaple of what a not fully grown person looks and
acts like.
What we know is that half the world is INVISIBLE
to a half grown child (which is why you have to watch
them constantly and lead them by the hand so they
don't get hurt). Likewise, therefore, if we are 20%
less than fully grown, 20% of the world is likewise
INVISIBLE to us.... ALL OF US! And this invisble world
is called "Heaven" and the fully grown person who
would be able to see the rest of the world is called
GOD... thus we say there is an "invisible man" named
God who "lives in Heaven".
Welcome to the club, you now know what the REAL
explanation of "God" is,... and that there IS actually
a "real God".

Does anybody else know about this?
Why don't the authorities know about this?

Answer: No, very few people know about it, in fact only a
few people at the top of Religion (such as the Pope)
even suspect it... but they can't prove it. GEORGE
HAMMOND an American Physicist only recently
discovered the proof of it and published it in the
peer reviewed scientific literature. Naturally he
is viciously publicly persecuted and vigorously
suppressed by the scientific authorities and
studiously ignored by the Church. It is only
because of the uncontrolled freedom of the
Internet that you have managed to even hear
about it.

Where can I find out more about all this?

Answer: It is all explained in the first Large Print 4 pages
of my website located at:
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
mirror site:
http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com
From: Schoenfeld on

George Hammond wrote:

> 50% of the human race is below average intelligence.

Must be a pretty big variance in that sample..

[...]

From: Sue... on

George Hammond wrote:
> 50% of the human race is below average intelligence.
>
> This is a proven scientific fact, not a theory!

Given the size of some recent real world samples
I think it's safe to say 51 percent is a more
accurate figure.

<<A 51 Percent Mandate? (washingtonpost.com)
Bush's chunk of the popular vote -- unofficially,
51 percent -- also places him in the middle of this historical pack.
Thirteen of the winners of the >> ©2006 Google
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A41006-2004Nov10.html?nav=rss_politics

>:-)
Sue...

From: T Wake on

"George Hammond" <nowhere1(a)notspam.org> wrote in message
> 50% of the human race is below average intelligence.

Once [Hammond] shows his startling grasp of statistics.

On a serious note, George, your flair at self publicity and ability to
produce tabloid headlines like this (avoiding the implication that 50% are
above average making average, in fact, average) means you are wasted in the
world of USENET cranking. You could actually get yourself a real job.

I presume you have given up on your thread in the Scientology group now?

From: LT on

George Hammond wrote:
> 50% of the human race is below average intelligence.
>
> This is a proven scientific fact, not a theory!
>
> In fact, the average Usenet poster only has an IQ
> somewhere between 90 and 100, which is below average.
>
> Many of these people wonder if there is a God, and if so, what
> God is.......

your arrogance blinds you

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11