Prev: Phi in nature
Next: Motion
From: G=EMC^2 Glazier on
Hi Sam Free fall or force free motion has meaning only by comparison
with other objects. Bert

From: odin on
> These formulas are just adaptations of those found in most basic
> physics texts.

Nope. These formulas are wrong. Go look at some physics texts. You are
forgetting to multiply the initial velocity by time to get displacement.

> With further adaptions they will apply to all kinds of
> motion. You, or someone who will make the effort, and has the
> fortitude, could be the one to do it.

Ummm. Nobody needs to make the effort. It is done already. Newton's
Principia covered what you are trying to do and much more. And unlike you,
it was correct. And it was published in 1687. That was 318 years ago.

> I'm running out of time and
> energy now but have made substantial inroads which as time and energy
> permit, I'll be continuing to persue.

Pleas run out of time and energy as soon as possible. You have made no
substantial inroads into anything. No inroads of any kind. You are a
pathetic fool.

From: odin on
> Eric Gisse wrote:
>> Please, please, please stop validating his existance. The zero sum
>> game of trying to teach Don anything needs to stop.
>
> Zero-sum? And here was I thinking it was negative-sum.

That is more like it. A negative sum game. There are no winners. Kind of
like abusing drugs......

From: briggs on
In article <1126766370.621443.199350(a)o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, "Eric Gisse" <jowr.pi(a)gmail.com> writes:

> odin wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> Please, please, please stop validating his existance. The zero sum game
> of trying to teach Don anything needs to stop.

Please don't use the term "zero sum game" when it does not apply.

If it were zero sum then your advice would be worthless.

John Briggs
From: briggs on
In article <slrndiigim.to4.tim-usenet(a)soprano.little-possums.net>, Timothy Little <tim-usenet(a)little-possums.net> writes:
> Eric Gisse wrote:
>> Please, please, please stop validating his existance. The zero sum
>> game of trying to teach Don anything needs to stop.
>
> Zero-sum? And here was I thinking it was negative-sum.

More to the point, it is not fixed-sum.

John Briggs
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7