From: Fred Chateau on
I was using FrontPage Extensions with IIS 6.0, and recently migrated to IIS 7.5, where I switched to WebDAV. Now I'm having some
problems with my web.config files.

IIS 7.5 creates it's own web.config file that enables Windows authentication for use with WebDAV. When I try to publish to a Web
site, I get a conflict between the two web.config files. I have been copying the information from the client config file and merging
it manually with the server config file, then deleting the client config file before publishing the Web site.

This seems kinda' clunky, and I was wondering if I'm missing something. Is there a better way to do this?

--
Regards,

Fred Chateau