From: vjp2.at on
On one version of XP the same program pops up
as a window and in another it pops up as full screen.
I can't id any setting which led to this.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2

From: Jose on
On Feb 4, 12:11 am, vjp2...(a)at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
> On one version of XP the same program pops up
> as a window and in another it pops up as full screen.
> I can't id any setting which led to this.
>
>                                     - = -
>  Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
>    http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2
>   ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed..}---
>    [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
>  [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Is the program Tweak UI?
From: vjp2.at on
No, it is absolutist bubble snooker (game).
On an Apsire One laptop it comes up as a subwindow,
but on an AOPen it comes up full screen. I tried the properties,
and even the compatibility modes and it is oblivious.

I'm worried the full screen may affect other programs, because
sometimes it temporarily brings back a large-print lo-res XP. The
biggest reason I play games is some programs which take a long time
screw up if the computer goes into sleep mode. So I am stuck playing
FreeCell, ev'tho I'd like to walk away and do something else.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2