From: Peter Hanke on
On my remote WinXP system I have several programs (servers, remote desktop VNC, virus signature updates, remote monitoring,...)
which share the bandwidth of an internet broadband connection.

However if I connect to this server through remote desktop/VNC I want to limit/throttle all other connection traffic
so that I can access the server without stuttering.

I heard that there are tools which allow limiting of traffic for certain programs in certain conditions.

Which programs are suitable for this purpose?

Peter

Pages: 1
Prev: Full Screen
Next: IE8 won't open