First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228
Vlookup, COUNTIF, IF or Nested
Hello, I have a work sheet "Raw Data" of about 1500 rows and 30 Columns. In columns K, K, L, M, T and W are names of staff. In worksheet "Lookups" I have a defined list of "Leavers". I need to return the names of the leaver/s in the last column of the "Raw Data" sheet. eg: Row 15 Column K contains "Jo... 25 Nov 2009 07:05
how replace comma with point in import data
I import some stocks prices from the web. They come in with a comma as decimal limitator and I need them to appear with a point instead. how can I convert it ? ... 21 Nov 2009 15:54
edit, fill, justify
in excel 2003 to justify text in a range of cells, you did edit, fill, justify. How the hell do you do it in excel 2007? thanks -- tom ps i hate the new tool bar ... 29 Nov 2009 23:26
Complex conditional summing - array COUNT works, array SUM gives #VALUE
I'm trying to use an array formula SUM with nested IFs to accomplish some complex conditional sums. If I use "COUNT" as the outermost function I get a number that appears to be correctly counting the target cells. I've added a nested "IF(ISNUMBER(range))" to the count function and verified that it returns the same ... 18 Nov 2009 14:38
Copy specific data form sheets into master sheet
Hi I have number of sheets with some data. In all of them there is a sequence of data starting:"Summary by Customer Category" and it ends :"TOTAL STATEMENT". It can be found in column A. How I can copy this data from all of sheets and paste it into master sheet? -- Greatly appreciated Eva ... 20 Nov 2009 13:28
conditional Formatting cell wildcard
I would like to have conditional formatting added to a cell what is basically an if then statement In cell A2: if A2>A3 then (change_red) else (change_green) but when I copy the formatting to another cell, the cell assignment doesn't change For example when I copy the formatting of A2 to A14 the logic is I... 17 Nov 2009 17:29
Greater Than
Need to take a colum and find the smallest number in it but it must be greater than 0.01 any help would be great ... 17 Nov 2009 17:29
Range with 2 validations
Dear experts, I've a range named "staff" which I have set a validation: List --> source = INDIRECT($B$1). For the dropdown list, the users can select the staff name within the range. However, in the meantime, I want to set another validation to the range so that there is no duplicate entry: Custom --> source =... 9 Dec 2009 12:11
DAVERAGE, MIN, and MAX from another worksheet
On worksheet Q6-7, I need a formula that gives me the DAVERAGE from worksheet Q3-5 for the table SalesData3 column Sales Price, but only for the Condos (there are Condo, Ranch, and Victorian) in column Style. Also on worksheet Q6-7, I need two formulas that give me the MAX and MIN from worksheet Q3-5 for the ... 8 Nov 2009 04:15